PurpLe~HeAven

Purple Sky w Drifting Purple Clouds... soon followed by the Purple Rain.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Aries Vs Taurus

oHz man.... juz blogging about the guy whom I have a short crush on and now I met a new other guy.

Life is pretty unpredictable. ALways thought it is a routine but it showed me surprises - sweet ones to be exact. No idea why this guy likes me but hopefully it will last? I am skeptical about love and do not believe that a guy will actually like me. Weird but true, I am so low in self-esteem.

However, this particular guy I met is 360 degrees opposite from my ideal match. He is short (abt my height), small built but strong, smokes, drinks, clubs anything a punk would do. hahaha.... why would a guy like him falls for a plain and down to earth gal like me?

Maybe opposite DO attracts but how long can that attraction last? I wonder should I ever try or just forget it about it? Although deep inside I know he is one nice guy, I am so afraid. What? Myself. Why? I don't know if I ever really like him or is it because he likes me so I like him. I don't want to play his heart and in the end I didn't even like him!

They say love makes one's heart goes 'thump`thump`thump' but my heart is dead. There is just no obvious signs of excitement. Okie maybe shyness and awkwardness exist but do they count in love too? The problem is: he is the one who likes me first. Usually I choose my own targets and that means I seriously have a crush on those guys. For this case, it was him who chose me so I don't know how to react.

He loves me, he loves me not? Is he my 1st boyfriend? The answer will be revealed on Valentine's Day.

Let's just wait and see (^_*)