LoOoney Guy - Happy Valentine's Day!
Dear Blog,
I am so dead pan angry at this idiot. He likes me, he likes me not? Why can't he express himself properly and clearly? His every action and movement reveal his interest in me but his lips are tightly sealed.
Okie.... he was supposed to be happy till he saw the rose on my table. He became disappointed and remained incredibly quiet during this while. He looked at me with his very sad child-like eyes. It was then I announced the rose is from a girl friend of mine and he came all alive and chirpy. I gave him two heart sweets and he seemed so contented. However, the sweets are duper sweet so most of my friends have returned them to me. Not him, he actually managed to eat both of them down??? Guess what, he placed the wrappers infront of me to irritate me. I slapped him on his butt.
Weird, when he signed out he actually signed for me toO! Initially, I thought he signed wrongly but I realised it appeared that he signed deliberately for me. What's wrong with him? I asked him about the 100 paper roses he folded for the girl he likes. He ignored me till I asked him the 3rd time. He said it was over. Reason: He wooed her for a week but the girl has attitude problem (AP) so he has AP too. Now it's over! What kind of crap can this gets better? Lame, Lame and more Lameness from him. He is never serious when I asked him about sensitive topics. Always trying to avoid confrontation.
Stop playing with my heart kid. If you like me, better confess or just leave me alone. I will not die of singleness but probably die from heart attack given by you.

<< Home