PurpLe~HeAven

Purple Sky w Drifting Purple Clouds... soon followed by the Purple Rain.

Monday, February 28, 2005

All Good Things will cOme to an End sOon =(

Time passes fast esp. if you want it slow. LoLz. Perhaps I have learnt how to not take things for granted and the moral of the saying - Everything happens for a reason?

It has been 6 weeks of knowing him. Definitely a fun experience and one which I will never forget! Initially it was him who likes me first, now I finally realised I like him too! Is it too late? We are going to be separated in new locations. I will miss him sitting beside me and that's for sure.

I like his happy-go-lucky attitude and he never bad-mouth anyone seriously; just like a kid. Now he is unhappy, the next he will be smiling IF I be nice to him. hAhaz, really impressive with myself sometimes at how I can actually cheer him up so easily.

I like his eyes. So innocent and sleepy? Every emotion and feeling is directly reflected in them. I know how he feels in the way he looks at me. However, once I missed his eyes expression, I will feel very lost and scared becOs then I am unable to know him anymore. He is so mysterious yet simple? Alot of contradictions and irony for him....

I witnessed his presentation. He is a good speaker but not a great presenter. Doesn't impress me but wOwed me. Maybe opposite do attracts now but what will come out of it? We are seriously from two very different worlds - him: fun-loving, adventurous, freedom, me: laid-back, stability, secureness. I think if we ever get together, one will suffocate the other to death.

Oh yeah, did I mention he keep disappointing me? 1st time was the valentine day. 2nd time was the Bangkok trip. He sorta promised me and my frenz to get us chokers as gifts but in the end he bought alot of stuffs for himself and frenz but none for us. I am not expecting him to buy something for us but if he managed to say such a promise then please keep to it. If not, why bother to say it to us in the first place? Gives us hope then throws us back to reality. Reason: I can't find the chokers. Crap, crap and more crap!!!

Right now, I think he is a pretty self-centred guy who lives in his own world. I doubt I will be able to merge into his world. Perhaps he is just not my type and I am not his type. I won't rush things anymore becOs I am losing confidence as days go by.

hAhaz.... conclusion is that I am back to my starting point - singlehood. At least I tried, I put in effort and should just moved on with life. Hopefully and I pray I will meet my Mr Right sOon =)