One more day to go !?!?!?!
I seriously have no idea why the hell he ignores me for this entire week. On Monday, he looked at me and I looked at him. It is just plain looking at each other without words. I was thinking maybe I should isolate from him so that when we are separated, I will not missed him so much. By not talking to him, it means I will like him to a lesser intensity.
In addition, I thought I was pretty mean by not talking to him. At the end of the day, I seeked his help on the headset. Mind you, I was polite and sincere. Guess what? He just gave me an abrupted answer - click that one. OMG, what that one? I admit I am dumb but can you please say it to me properly and nicely? I tried asking the second time, he just ignored me. For the last time, I asked: Can you please tell me how exactly this thing works? Finally he realised my persistence and he replied: Okie, I will call HER right now....
Him: Hello, I am calling from XXX call centre and asking for.... (laughs*)
Her: Huh?
Him: No lar, I am teaching SOMEONE how to use the headset. Blahz.
In the end, I have to thank him for talking on the phone and figure out the entire thing myself. What a nice guy afterall! He appeared to be more interested on the phone than to teach me.
Tuesday, he came but slept on his desk all the way. I didn't have a chance to talk to him at all. The next half day, he just disappeared into thin air.
Wednesday, he was so involved in the SBM Graduation Day as a stage manager. I tried looking around but have not seen a slight trace of him.
Thursday and that is today, I realised that we will not be long together and I decided to be more positive so as to leave happy memories. What a surprise! I feel like crying the whole day! The moment I reached the place, I sensed that he is unfriendly towards me. He no longer looks over at me, talks to me, disturbs me, acts as a clown, gets my attention, makes funny noises, dramatic actions+++
When I saw him with a pile of papers, I offered my help. Instead he told me this is bullshit and no need. Okie fine, I am bearing with his negative responses. Again, I realised he have not complete his report, wanted to lend him my copy as reference. Then he deliberately went over to TinGz and asked her to email him for the report format. I was so pissed off and disappointed with him because he usually asked me for such things. He never really bother about TinGz. Only occasionally, he will disturb her but I am the main focus. Even Jeevita realised this fact and today he rather clarify his doubts even with her and not me.
What's wrong with me? What have I done to deserve his cold treatment? I mean he may not like me but as a frenz and a workplace neighbour, why can't he treat me as usual? It is so obvious he is trying to hide or better avoid contact with me.
Patricia warned me in the beginning that not to take things for granted or esle I will regret. This is retribution. I used to joke about what he has done for me, his efforts to keep me talking and laughing. Now he no longer gives me the attention I craved for and feel so down! I really cannot take it anymore. Be it mind games or strong dislike towards me, I hope this crappy feeling be gone for once and all.
Bao: He may be a cunning guy who shows interest initially then realised that I am hooked to him, decided to quit the game.
Jas: When you like someone, all his flaws become his good points. I agreed to this one because I used to think of him as childish as a kid but I become addicted to him - cuteness.
Sharon: One day, you will realise you cannot stand his silliness.
LinG: It is embarrassing to bring him out on streets.
I believed this is a strong crush for him and crushes come and go. I hate the feeling of suffocation, jealously, spitefulness and disappointment with him. Patricia asked me: Is it worth doing this (confession of truth) for him?
After today incident, I would say NO because he is AP so I am AP too. LoL.

<< Home