PurpLe~HeAven

Purple Sky w Drifting Purple Clouds... soon followed by the Purple Rain.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I met another Mr Taurean.

I am horoscope-fanatic. It may be kind of startling for people who just know me because I have the tendency to ask them the question: "What is your horoscope?", out of nowhere. This guy whom I knew from the online website WLNY sent me a message and we exchanged MSN. Before I knew it, we talked on the phone. He has a nice name beginning with F and he actually called me SN - my chinese name.

We talked on the phone on Thursday, 26/10/07 twice. Once in the afternoon when I am so bored travelling from the West to the North-East. The other is in the midnight when he wanted to tell me about his meeting with a chick whom his best gf has hooked for him. We actually spoke for 2-3 hours both times. He told me if it is based solely on the phone-relationship, he would have treated me as his gf because I sounded so nice and sweet. I kept telling him I am different in reality.

On Friday, 27/10/07, we decided to meet up. The interesting part is I thought its supposed to be 'we' but in the end he brought along two other guy friends. Ok I must admit the two other guys are very interesting people too. We met for dinner at The Musselicious. He ordered mussels and we shared a plate of grilled chicken with sausages together. I am very fascinated by his two friends because both of them have very interesting personality. Both are equally tall and well-built, say 1.75m at least while F is about 1.70m and slim. WX is the guy who plays the reserve for S-League while S is the chef. WX has a cute froggy coin pouch which he used to entertain himself like by feeding the frog with coins. It is such an adorable sight especially to see a 22 years old guy with a cute item. WX hops and jumps around when he is walking which makes him appeared to be a happy kid. S is a totally different guy. He looked so serious and mature which gives people the feeling that he can be relied on.

As for F, that day he seemed to be so inconfident of himself infront of me. Maybe I am over-reacting again but he did bombard me with alot awkward questions: Do you think I look very kiddish with this casual dressing? Is my hair ugly? In the phone and real person, which is better? I should wear long sleeves and pants for you to see that I can be formal too! I told him straight that why is he so not confident and he replied that he merely wanted an opinion from another person.

The trio is so heart-warming, from their conversation to the way they behave, every sight of them makes me laugh. I have not feel such light-heartedness for such a long time meeting online people. Initially I rejected the idea of going OBAR with them because I expected awkwardness but incredibily in the end I was the one who asked F if I could join them! F graciously accepted my request so we went to find his car. This is totally a surprise. I thought he owns a Ford Focus which is black in colour but the one which he is driving is actually Lexus RX. I almost fainted because I have never taken a ride on such an expensive luxury car - approx. $150k and above.

It was so entertaining in the car. F switched his music to his fav. techno songs and he actually demonstrated how to dance with these songs. He was driving with big actions like hands off the steering wheel and the techno music is played so loud. The funny part was when the song - Moonlight Shadow came to tune, he immediately open the top of the car to reveal a black sky. He said no moon but has shadow? I find him amusing in his crappiness. We did not go to OBAR because S wasn't dress appropriately so they settled for bowling in the East. He said he has to reject the invitation by the chick he met so he asked S to reply to her that he was caught in a jam - Johor to Sentosa. Everyone was giving F the unbelievable look! F seems to always tease me about living in Woodlands like so ulu and mentioned the terms 'Causeway' and 'Johor' several times in his conversation.

F drove us to National Service Resort & Country Club which is around Changi Airport to play bowling. The trio are so professional in this sport that they all own an individual bowling ball each. I watched them played all the time because I am so inexperienced. F was such a nice guy as he would come to talk to me everytime he bowled finished a round. I like the part when F strikes, he would not only give his buddies high-five but also included me. I feel so part of their team. They played till 1.30am so we left for home. F has to drop me and S somewhere near Bedok because we live outside the East area. F felt so guilty that he said, "SN, I owed you one!" I was telling him it is really ok. His friends teased him by saying how come you never treat us like that? By the way, F asked me alot weird questions during bowling: Am I the most interesting online guy you met? How are the other online guys like? Are there any handsome online guys you met? What do you do on your weekends?

F was also very apologetic throughout the day like kept saying sorry for making me wait, sorry for the change in plans, sorry for not being able to send me home etc. I got so sick of assuring him that I am ok with all the above mentioned.

In the final car journey, F actually posed such a surprising question in the car. He asked infront of his friends what do I think of S in terms of looks? I said ok and F was like ok only? Then S immediately asked then what do you think of F? I said ok also, what am I supposed to say? F now said what about the cute WX which I told him. Again, I said ok. I seriously wonder what does he expect me to say infront of them. The questions he asked are so abrupt. I went home by taxi which caused me an amazing $27.90 inclusive of midnight surcharge! Anyway he did message me: Hey thanks for today. Hope you enjoyed yourself. I replied: Its fun meeting you and yupz thanks for introducing your friends too. All 3 of you are an interesting bunch of guys.. Hee. No reply afterthat.

I don't know what he is thinking and expecting from me. He has forgotten about our smiley pact. From my past experiences, all the happy and enthusiastic meetings often result in nothing more. Even I 'think' the people whom I met seemed to show some fancy to me during the meet-up, after which there would be no further contact. Perhaps F would be the same case so I am only giving him 3 days to respond. If he did not, then it is over.

Just for his sake, I am posting my answer now: =) =) and yes I have a crush on F!