PurpLe~HeAven

Purple Sky w Drifting Purple Clouds... soon followed by the Purple Rain.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Game over... Awaiting a new challenge?

This entire week was tiring me out both physically and mentally. XH appeared to be in a major confusion because he did too many things just to get my attention. I used to be clear about the situation between him and me but he almost dragged me into the confused stage with me. Irritating.

Tuesday 25/04/06
It rained heavily after work. XH was looking for a portable umbrella and can't find one. He suggested that I shelter him over to his bus stop instead. I agreed. When we went down, he saw a lady stuck in the rain. He volunteered to shelter her to the nearest bus stop. I was surprised. He is a nice but somehow I still think he is a selfish guy. He came back for me and we went to his opposite bus stop. Instinctively, I tugged my arm around his arm and he allowed me to do so. We were so close, almost a couple but not yet together.

He promised me to give me a treat for my efforts but I think he sorta forget all about it now...

Thursday 27/04/06
He complained that his shoes stinked so I actually brought my shoe freshener for him! He said: "It's lame but thanks..." I know that he was touched by my action. LoLz. That's my intention - To show that I care for him.

Friday 28/06/06
My half day before I go for my Martell training. XH wore casual clothings with a cap. He wanted me to see the 'real' him?

Three Obvious Actions:
  1. Took off cap and his hair appeared messy. He was embarrassed and replaced cap to hide.
  2. He deliberately took and wore my jacket with an excuse of being cold. The jacket seemed to belong to him then.
  3. When he knew I gotta leave, he asked everyone to play card game esp. me. Sounded like he is trying to make me stay and delay my departure.