I am a Hunter for Guys!
It has been a long 4 months before XH finally opened up to me. I tried to talk to him but he always give me the worst response: "Shoo shoo, I am off to play game!" Basically, we can't maintain a decent 3-5 minutes conversation. Everytime, it is me who took the initiative to msg him on MSN first. I gave up because the XH I have known always disappoint me.
Nowadays, he actually msged me on MSN with a proper topic like commenting on my nick statements! Then we will continue to talk about our lives in a very NORMAL way. This time round, he appeared to be more understanding and interested towards me. XH used to be very defensive and cannot take my jokes. Now he will laugh along with me. I am surprised but not really impressed because he took such a long time to see things clear.
The moment of truth came when XH said: "Should meet up some time.", covered up with a "Wahahaha" to make the entire sentence sounds casual. Pat said every joke has a serious side to it and if the other party don't get it, the joke just slides off in the background.
The next time round, I msged him with an online Superman game's link. He said he is playing it now. Great minds think alike? LoLz. Then his conclusion of that game is dumb, nothing new but if I like it then it's all good. It is the first time that he said something in favour of me. He also offered to tell me that he went to gym. His life is just 2Gs - Game + Gym. He disagreed on the gym part as he just accomapny his friend. He hopes that one of the G - Girl. I was taken aback because if he still likes the MY gal, then he shouldn't have said this.
XH came back to me on MSN by sending a game file. He told me to try as it is more fun than the link I gave him. He told me he is a confusing guy. Finally, at last, he admits he is one! Today I msged him regarding his game and told him I prefered half-life. He was so enthusiastic and kept asking me if I have Half-Life 2, can lend him? I almost fainted because why would him want to get games from me, I mean he should be a superb gamer who knows all the sources? My 1st reaction - XH wants to meet me. I don't know if I am wrong but that's my immediate suspect.
Septemeber - a month full of Virgo babies. My MSN nick: Happy Birthday!!! to all the Virgo babies... Guess what? XH asked: "Who birthday? Ur bf?" Isn't my nick very neutral and obvious? I answered him in the most tricky manner - If that's the case, all my Virgo bfs. He didn't just let go of the subject. Instead he persisted by emphasizing he meant my bf. I told him straight I don't think I want a Virgo guy for bf because he is too nice. Immediate response, Jack? Too weak. I was taken aback again because I wasn't even thinking of Jack. XH said he didn't care about people's birthday but he remembered Jack's a Virgo. The impact of Jack on him is evident.
I can't understand why would XH suddenly turn his directions towards me. Maybe Pat is right, I have a mission to accomplish - to save XH out of the deep blue sea (MY gal) and if things become better, it is a blessing in disguise. If not, I have done a good deed anyway =)

<< Home