Friday - A Surprising Day!
Today is the last day he will be sitting beside me. I was so troubled yesterday by reports and website, his negative reactions towards me make it worst. However, the plus point is I feel so relieved, so over him and become my normal self again.
I came to school light hearted and did not bother about him anymore. Initially, he didn't talk to me as usual so I just act as though no big deal or rather I am used to it. Then I heard him asking Yi Ting about the website which we are supposed to do, I just chipped in by saying: Yeah, you must complete. Though no marks awarded but if you don't do, marks will be deducted. For the first time, he finally look into my eyes. This time, his expression is not negative but somewhat unbelievable that I join in their conversation.
I become more confident so I started to ask him have he done the website. He replied me: Shhhh.... x4. This reminds me of the time he told me he will take MC to BangKok. The expression and feeling he gave me are same. Then in the end I asked so how is it and he finally told me he won't do it.
Oh cOs today I am in a good mood so I kept talking to myself. Haha, I think he looked at me curiously like I am talking to him. This is so great cOs we are back to normal as before =) I actually asked him was he very moody yesterday cos he was so unfriendly towards me. He was quite awkward with my sudden question but managed a 'too tired' excuse. What about the day before? He immediately said 'too tired' and needs to sleep everyday.
During this week, he is very busy and I know he is exhausted after everything. The fact that he can still talk and laugh with TinGz makes wonder why he ignores me due to tiredness? I dunno what is going on his mind but I believe that he has his hesitations about me.
He sorta teased me by saying the drama boxsets I bought are pirated but I told him all are original. I was happy that he showed interest in what I am doing. Seriously, I think he treats me alot better today after 2 days of cold war. It just feel very different. Btw, he wore a bright orange shirt and I felt that he looked alot more suave.
Alex came to return me my notes. I took this chance to flirt with him by saying: Hey, next time you at level 4 must come down to level 1 to find me. Alex played along by saying yes. He was looking and listening to us both. I am sure about this.
I checked Friendster and realised he logged in within 24hours which is yesterday. If my analysis is right, he should have looked up my profile and perhaps guess the Tomato confession is for him. This is my main aim - to get him to realise I like him. I was telling myself that by this Sunday, if he cannot be bothered to log into friendster or check on me, then I will just remove the confession and leave things to cool down. LinG said we still have fate.... I am doubtful and trying to let things go with the wind.
I have tOo much memOries to HoLd and I am grateful to meet a guy like him.

<< Home