PurpLe~HeAven

Purple Sky w Drifting Purple Clouds... soon followed by the Purple Rain.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Another Mismatched Astrology - Quiet Aquarius Guy

Recently, I have met up with an Aquarius guy.

Before meeting up, I have checked Taurus Vs Aquarius = Bad Combination. One website even said that we should end up as business partners than lovers! Besides, my sister told me Aquarius guys R v.quiet pple.True enough, the moment I met him, he didn't speak much and appeared to pretty cold to me. Surprisingly, I don't feel any disinterest from him because he will suddenly shock with me abrupt questions: Where do you stay? This is vandalization! What music do you like? Every 10 steps, there will be 1 question and 1 answer. Silence is too overwhelming for me. I am the outspoken and talkative lady who loves to comment on anything and everything. I think he is the type of guy who loves to observe his surroundings b4 taking any actions. We totally contrast each other. In the end, I gave up. I kept quiet and the atmosphere was weird.

Initially, I was quite frustrated with the constant silence as most of the guys would talk to me regardless of whether they R interested in me or not. He is different. He seemed to be cannot be bothered yet he cares about little details thoughout the date. Honestly, I was impressed by him. Though he was quiet, he did many small considerate gestures which I appreciated alot.

He tells cold jokes and surprises me with many of his out-of-this-world statements. Somehow I still canot figure out his character because he is too quiet. We watched movie and he was nice enough to pay for the tickets and I paid for the food. Fair and square. He asked if I want to eat when we were in the cinema and offered me serviettes when he saw me messing with my food. He walks behind me which I find it amusing because all the guys I met either walk side-by-side with me or infront of me so I gotta catch up with them. For his case, I slowed down to wait for him.

He is cute though he is quiet. I like the expression in his eyes - always twinkling and the smile. It's so hard to resist him. I don't know if he knows he got this charm over me. Maybe he don't know me well enough to open up.... Or too shy to say something but I was really disappointed. I wanted to conclude this date a failure but somehow my heart feels differently. I seriously felt there is something special when he makes an effort to talk to me. It is not completely hopeless but yet I don't see hope completely. The whole issue revolves around irony and contradiction.

I think i am desperate.... desperate for Love. That is why I like a guy so easily. Any guy who comes along in my life, I will just take him? LoLz.

Although he did msg me a "Goodnite=D" when I reached home but thats the end of the story. Today, I forwarded him a sweet msg but he did not reply. I forward the same msg to another guy, that guy replied. I think too much and maintains a very negative perspective towards dating. I am just so insecure and unconfident of myself.

At the rate I am going, I seriously doubt I will find love soon. I am a very laid-back person who would just sit down and wait for love to drop from the sky for me. If I try to be initiative, and the result is not what I have expected, my ego and self-esteem would drop down many levels.I am not lacking in suitors but it is just me who is problematic. Don't know how to react if the guy likes me, don't know what to say if I like the guy.... Too many don't knows and too few answers.I supposed the Aquarius guy does not fancy me. Well, so it's me who gonna move on with life again. Been through many encounters with guys this year 2005.

Through internet, I am exposed to many types of guys:
1st - A guy who talks to me so enthusiatically on MSN and meet up. However, after that meet up, we no longer keep in contact
2nd - A guy who likes me but I do not feel the attraction and chemistry for him
3rd - A guy who keeps sending me his pictures via MMS, hoping they will cheer me up? Then later revert to daily cute mushy msgs and nothing came out of it
4th - A guy who stopped me on the road and told me he thought I was his friend. Took this chance to ask for my name and number but he was not my cup of tea
5th - A guy who is so quiet infront of me and I can't figure out what he is thinking.

I told my friends I met too many weird guys and I am sick of it. What is the definition of my term 'weird'? It simply means I cannot understand the rationale behind their actions towards me.

Great, I am back to square one again. I just have to stop looking at my hp and waiting for his msg. I hope this crush feeling will be gone soon. I am empty, always waiting to be filled.