Pictures mSn => cOnfused !!!
Well.... the Aquarius guy was out of my mind a few weeks before BUT he msged me on mSn again. He started off with a pig* pic, I was like haha... bear* pic then he copy and sent me my bear* pic. This whole thing continue for about 15-20mins; it's unbelieveable! My first time on mSn w/o words but just tons of pics and animations to convey emotions.
My sister found it fascinating becOs none of her guy frenz did this to her. She said guys either ask what R u doing/How R u? ToO boring... Aquarius loves innovations and I truly believe it. I am a boring Taurean who is attracted to the mysterious Aquarean.
He may be damn bored so he chose to disturb me but seriously why would he wanna do this to someone you ain't even close too. We don't understand each other. Eventually, I gave up cOs I dunno where this conversation will end.
I like him for his looks, his mysteryness, his dance moves BUT his character, I still can't figure it out. I think it means nothing~ mAybe I thinking alot again. Haha, I am not going to feel hopeful cOs I dun wanna to have disappointments.
I believe in Fate. If we R meant to be, we will be together someday, sometime and somewhere. We shall just wait and see.

<< Home