A Special Encounter~ SEX
When I first post myself on an online dating website, lotsa guys msged me wanting to know more about me. Most of them used the same old boring tag lines and cannot click with me. Only 1-2 guys managed to stay in contact with me.
Today, I met an interesting guy. He graduated with a Degree in Psychology and currently working in the advertising industry. I gave him my MSN and we chatted for quite a while before he decided we should talk on phone instead. I was reluctant because it has been a long time since I spoke to a guy on phone. However, I was bored so I decided to give it a try.
I called him and he welcomed my call. Initially he was very interested in my DVD import business and we actually exchanged information on how to bring in them, LoLz. It was interesting because he gave me lotsa advices on custom details and how to pack the discs.
Next, he went to discuss with me about SEX. I was pretty taken aback as I just knew this guy and he actually talked about such a sensitive issue. I was open to the conversation but he hit my maximum limit when he asked if I want petting with him. I said NO but did confess to him small details about myself. Although I was intimidated, I was intrigued at the same time because he offered me real information on a guy's mindset.
Then we moved on to the behind scenes of the media industry. I told him of the SEX scandals I knew of the local famous female artists. He was surprised I knew that too as it was supposed to be the insiders' secrets. Then he hinted to me to watch which female artist has been popping on TV advertisements lately to know who is the most 'happening' one now.
After the entire conversation, I was impressed by his knowledge and openess but felt disgusted on his SEX life. He has SEX with practically any woman he met. He asked me if I would have SEX with my bf, I said YES but only if I love him.
I don't blame him for his extreme bluntness because he has been exposed to SEX since secondary school (lost his virginity?), then *JC - Highest Abortion Rate (LoLz) and specialized in Psychology (involves understanding sexuality). Now media advertising which is the most complicated industry (SEX plays a big part to get the deals one desired)
The conclusion: Guys have SEX because they only want it for the moment. Gals have SEX because they think of the future with the Guys. It's contradictory but I have learnt a good lesson from him.
I am thankful I talked to him =D

<< Home