PurpLe~HeAven

Purple Sky w Drifting Purple Clouds... soon followed by the Purple Rain.

Friday, January 27, 2006

One Fateful Night~ An encounter which changes my life

13th January 2006 (Friday), 7pm-11pm
That was the 1st time I saw and met him in 7-11. He did not appeal to me initially but the store was pretty empty, he became the 'Star'. I remembered he just woke up and came down to the store to buy sandwich. He is not my cup of tea. However, he was the only guy available back then. The air-condition was so strong, so cold and he ate his sandwich inside the store, shivering. I was amused and started to talk to him.

14th January 2006 (Saturday), 7pm-11pm
I remembered the guy I met yesterday and surprisingly he came again today. This time he was well-dressed. He came in to buy one bottle of Corona and drank it inside the store. I asked him where did he go. He told me he went to dblO to meet a friend and he was back at 10pm??? I said the party just started and you already left the scene. He seemed to care less and replied confidently if he wants girls, he will get them easily. Then he approached me for Friendster, I was pretty surprised because I never thought he would show interest in me.

Alot of things happened and I can't absorb and recognize them all at one time. My dad came down to the store to fetch me after work. He saw the guy talking to me. Interestingly, he asked me twice on the details of the guy. It seemed that my dad realized something unusual about the guy towards me. The salesperson came down with a mystery shopper. I did not perform to expectations and my sales were bad. Back home, the guy has added me to his Friendster and msged me to add him on MSN. I did what I was told.

15th January 2006 (Sunday)
I went to Pat's house. From there, I accessed MSN and he was online. He asked me to watch Memoirs of Geisha. Pat answered ok for me. She told me this guy will aid me in learning new things about myself. I am curious.

22th January 2006 (Sunday)
We met up at PS for movie. The movie has an interesting plot but very slow paced. I was bored, he was worst. Practically fidgeting like can't wait to get out of it. After that we walked from PS to Orchard together. I am pleasantly surprised that we can actually clicked in terms of conversation. However, at times, he still resembles a small kid and it can be an interesting thing.
He gave me a feeling of being insecure because he kept asking me: What do you think is handsome to you? Who is handsome in your school? How many handsome guys have you met? Next best scenario: My friend likes a girl who is two years older than him, do you think the girl will like him? I dunno if these questions signify his liking towards me but I definitely don't feel right about them.

23-26th January 2006 (Monday-Thursday)
Throughout this week, every night and I mean at that particular time we will be chatting on MSN till his sleeping time. It became a routine to me and I feel that the entire process was weird. He is just bored so to kill time he chose to talk to me? Lonliness compelled him to initiate conversation with me? Surprisingly, he is always the one who will msg me first on MSN. Bunz asked me why am I so tired, I can't answer her question directly. Partly due to the never-ending projects, secondly the nightly MSN conversations with him.

By the way, I received a call from the company stating they are dissatified with my service and decided to drop me. I was upset and hurt but Pat said I gained something (him) and lost something (job). If that is fate, then it has already achieved its aim.

Pat said I already got him and that's enough. She warned me not to cross the line because he taught me valuable lessons. I became opened up and confident, no longer so laid back. I don't think I am in love with him because when being with him, I don't feel anything. Just purely friends and very lovable guy too. I know how to make him laugh and tease him on his weaknesses. He would normally play along with me. That's the very Tie Xin part of this Pisces guy. I found out that he is very rich and that's one major attraction to me. I am so materialistic.

This Pisces guy, neither I want to reject nor accept him. It's confusing. I just like him plainly for the time and attention given to me when nobody esle cares. He said he will open up his heart to no one. Pat told me, if someone said that it means he will fall in love unknowingly. I dunno if he will be the case but I got a feeling he might like me more and more. I am afraid. I never have the intention to play with people's hearts yet I dunno what to do with him. It's contradictory.

It is fate which brought him into my dull life. I dunno what is the impact he is supposed to create on me. Has he already complete his duty to make me regain my confidence or there is still more coming up? Another big set back, my application for OIPP was rejected that means I have to work locally. I cried and was totally disappointed at the outcome. If I think positively, fate wants me to stay on and develop with him? Haha... I am so afraid of what fate has in store for me now.

Tonight, I am not going to talk to him. It's too stressing on me both emotionally and physically. Let's just take one step at a time, I don't want to fall again.